lauantai 3. joulukuuta 2011

The First.

This is a blog about films.

If you don't like films, please turn away. If you do like films, continue. If you love films, you should definately continue.

I have a passion about films. I have very little knowledge about them, but I'm learning as I go. Since I was a little kid, I watched way more films than my friends did and watched them in a way they didn't. I was more interested in what happened behind camera or how the camera moved, what the director allowed us to see and what they didn't show us.

So now I'm creating a blog. Why? Just because. Maybe there's someone else out there who loves films, but doesn't really know anything about them, but wants to share their thoughts about them. And please, share yours. Tell me if you loved the film I hated. Or if you hated the film I loved. Or if you agree with me.

This blog will be about all kinds of films. Old, new, awesome, awful, interesting, boring and everything inbetween. I will cover a lot of different genres. And every now and then, I will also share my thoughts on what's happening in the industry. Like a pro. Which I'm not.

So stay tuned. I'll be back.

Sincerely,
CoffeeCat

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti